Hwange day trip from Victoria Falls
Experience a Hwange National Park full day safari trip from Victoria Falls. Enjoy the 4x4 safari into the world-famous Hwange National Park for the whole day where you get exposed to over 100 mammal species and the world’s largest elephant population, and other big 5 animals namely lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino and two additions, hippo, and crocodile. Hwange National Park is also home to over 400 bird species. The whole of the day is spent exploring this magnificent area.
After arriving at Hwange Main Camp around 09:00 hrs, you are transferred into the Open 4 X 4 open van to do the morning game drive.
Picnic lunch and refreshments are saved during the lunchtime.
After lunch, you will do an afternoon drive before returning back to Victoria Falls. The arrival time depends on the time of departure from the National park, it will be around 20:00hrs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A game drive in the National Park
- Services of qualified wildlife guides
- A picnic lunch
- Return transfers to Hwange National Park
What's excluded :
- National Park Entrance Fees
- You will need to bring your own Camera
- Hat/Cap, sunglasses
- Hwange is one of the largest parks in Africa, and across these rolling plains roam the last great free ranging elephant population, which gently tread between Hwange and Chobe in Botswana. The landscape has been moulded by the hooves of over 100 species of mammals, and the trees are home to over 300 species of birds.
The park is located South of Victoria Falls and is approximately a 2-hour drive from Victoria Falls. This full-day safari trip from Victoria Falls gives you an opportunity to explore and discover the thriving wildlife and remarkable scenery of Zimbabwe’s largest reserve.
Pick up from the Hotel at 06:30am with packed breakfast from your Hotel (you must arrange this).
On arrival at Hwange Safari Lodge/Hwange Main Camp, you will transfer to an open Game Viewing vehicle for your picnic day trip into the Park. There are several water holes that are in the park that your guide will travel close to in an attempt to catch the animals during their feeding time. Your guide will drive you through the park enabling you to view different species of animals from different areas of the park.
At the lunchtime, you will have lunch at the Picnic Site.
As the sun's heat cools down most animals heard for the water holes and in pursuit of game, you will be taken on your second Game Drive.
You will be transferred back to your hotel in Victoria falls and will arrive at 18:00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up clients from all hotels and lodges in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.