Hvar Island and Blue Cave Tour from Split or Trogir
Speedboat day tour from Split or Trogir to the most beautiful islands in the Middle Adriatic. In one day you have the opportunity to visit famous Blue Cave and Monk Seal Cave on island Bisevo, Komiza fisherman village on Vis island and Hvar town. Relax on one of the secret untouched bays on Vis island and swim in crystal clear Adriatic sea.
8:15 Start from Split / 7:45 Start from Trogir*
10:15 – 11:00 Sightseeing of the Blue cave on Bisevo island
11:00 – 11.45 Sightseeing of the Monk Seal Cave on Bisevo island
12:00 – 13:00 Visiting Komiza on Vis Island and free time
13:15 – 14:15 Swimming and snorkeling in Secret Bay on Vis island
15:00 – 17:30 Visiting Hvar town on Hvar island with free time for lunch and sightseeing
18:30 / 19:00 Arrival in Split / Trogir
*If you are meeting us at the meeting point in Trogir, please let us know in advance.
Timetable may be adjusted depending on the weather /sea conditions and the waiting time to visit the Blue Cave.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport with comfortable speed boat
- English-speaking Captain and crew
- Water/windproof jackets
- Snorkeling gear
- All taxes and VAT
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Cave, Bisevo Croatia
After picking you up on a meeting point in Trogir or Split,
you will step aboard our speedboat for a thrilling ride to Biševo Island, whose highlight is the Blue Cave. In order to appreciate its ethereal beauty, we'll arrive exactly at the time of day when the sunlight reflected through the sea floor bathes the entire cave in aquamarine light, while objects in the water are turned into shimmering silver.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
On our way we will also visit the Monk Seal Cave, cave named after the protected Mediterranean monk seal who used to live there until the middle of the 20th century.
According to old fishermen’s evidence, on Bisevo island lived a number of monk seals. They used to call this animal the “sea-man” in their dialect. In the past fishermen persecuted monk seals because they tore their nets and scared the fish. The cave called Monk Seal’s Cave is the biggest among them located immediately behind the cape Biskup towards the bay of Baluni.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Komiza, Komiza, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
After Monk Seal Cave we'll slice through the Adriatic to explore Komiza, a picture-perfect, authentic fisherman's village on the island of Vis. You will have free time to wonder around the old town, relax on the beaches with shaded area provided by the tamarix trees and taste some typical Medditeranean snacks.
After visiting Komiža we'll cruise around to the southern side of the island to stop briefly in the unique bays where you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
With sun on its peak, we will sail towards one of the most beautiful secret bay on Vis island, perfect place for swimming and snorkeling before our final destination – the town of Hvar, one of the most beautiful harbors on the Adriatic and a rich cultural heritage. Its seven-century old walls still survive, as well as many of the 15th-17th C Venetian era noble houses and public buildings. The easy walk around the town to discover its many charms is a delight. On its famous promenade you will have the opportunity to have lunch at your own expense and enjoy typical dishes. Afterwards it’s time to return to Split on our speedboat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Matejuška, 2- Croatia, Trumbićeva obala 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Obala bana Berislavića 3, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women or children under the age of 3
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Coronavirus Travel Instructions: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE TRAVELING WITH US;
- 1. Cleaning procedures: Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses. All our vehicles (bus, minivan and boat) will increase the frequency of our regular cleaning/disinfecting program and all inside areas will be cleaned at least two times per day with the cleaning products which are considered effective in combating coronaviruses (products with at least 70% alcohol).
- 2. Hand sanitizers: Personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. Hand sanitizers will be available during the whole trip (inside of the vehicle). Guests will be kindly asked to use the sanitizer every time getting in/out of the vehicle.
- 3. Social distancing (physical distancing): One of advices about how to stop the spread of coronavirus by avoiding close contact with other people. In our vehicles we leave additional space between passengers. Group sizes will be adjusted in best way to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.