Huskies on wheels!
With our new wagons we bring the dogsled experience to summer.
You get your own pack of huskies and a musher to drive you around in the scenic area by the fjord. And yes, there will also be plenty of time to cuddle!
Let`s go for a ride!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Enjoy arctic summer life in Kirkenes. We will pick you up from Hurtigruten harbor, or your hotel in Kirkenes, and take you to the Snowhotel Kirkenes summer camp in the idyllic Sandnesdalen, by the mountains and fjords of northern Norway. Meet our 4 reindeer, and feed them with their favorite food - tundra lichen. Visit our husky farm and meet our 180 friendly huskies and adorable puppies.
Our Alaskan Huskies love to run, and they go all winter. In summer time, when it is too warm to run, they like to chill out and relax after the hectic winter season. Luckily, the summers in Kirkenes are often cool, so we have the chance of training our dogs for the winter season.
Now you can take part in the training, driving a Husky Wagon! And yes, there will also be plenty of time to cuddle! Let`s go for a ride!
Departure Point :Snowhotel Kirkenes | Gamme Northern Lights Cabins, Sandnesdalen 14, 9910 Bjørnevatn, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.