Husky Tour Sit and Drive Combo Tour from Kiruna
Our sit and back combo tour is a tour where you get to try both being the driver and a passenger! Together with a partner/friend one of you gets to drive the team of 5 dogs whilst the other person sits on the sled. Half way you can swap over so the person sitting can also try to drive. On this tour it is two people per sled. We give you a short instruction and mush mostly in our own home made trail which covers a varied landscape. You each get to harness one dog and when back at the kennel can help reward your dogs by feeding them. We encourage full participation so you can also help to unharness and put the dogs back into their yards.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Guests get to meet our dogs, learn how to drive their own sled together with a friend and 5-6 dogs depending on their weight. We are out approx 1,5 hrs to 2 hrs depending on the conditions. The distance is approx 18 kms. Once back at the kennel, you get to help feed the dogs, unharness them and put them back in their yards. We have a fire with coffee and cake and you can ask the guides any questions you may have. From here we take you back to Kiruna if you require a transfer or you can go back by your own car.
• Husky Tours Lapland, Kiruna 981 32 Sweden
Departure Point :Husky Tours Lapland, Po Box 45, 980 20 Svappavaara, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at the Tourist information office (Lars Janssonsgatan 17, 981 31 Kiruna) located inside of the Folketshus opposite the scandic hotel. We will pick you up at the designated meeting point you have chosen at the time of booking. We do not automatically pick up at each meeting point. So if you want to alter the designated meeting point chosen at booking please contact us 24 hrs before.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants up to 4 years old are required to sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will limit number of guests on tours: if possible not mix various groups of people on 1 sled When coming by own car, if we have availability a private tour might be possible. Borrowed clothing is steamed after each use. Sled/fire/car/toilet facilities will be sprayed with anti bacterial spray.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.