Hurghada: Quad Bike Safari, Bedouin Village; BBQ Feast
In ths hurghada safari trip. You will discover the vastness of the Sahara, enjoy the hurghada safari to a Bedouin village, and admire the beautiful sunset over the desert Experience a thrilling ride by quad bike ride and dune buggy Learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins Enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with camel rides, an oriental show, and a delicious barbecue dinner See a terrarium with desert snakes and scorpions Enjoy the sunset on the Hurghada desert between mountains
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel transfers
- Tour guide for the desert safari
- Transportation by jeep
- Quad bike ride
- Dune buggy ride
- Visit to a Bedouin village
- Camel rides in the desert
- Visit to the terrarium with scorpions and desert snakes
- Barbecue dinner including mineral water and soft drink
- Traditional show
- Shisha pipe
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Visit: Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Discover the vast expanse of the Sahara and the desert mountains. After the pick-up at your hotel in Hurghada you will start your tour in the desert.
Therefore Upon arrival at the first location,.
Then you will get a brief introduction on how to use the quad bike. You can then enjoy the thrilling ride through the desert sand. Afterwards you will get in a dune buggy and enjoy a very special driving experience.
After that You will then continue on to a Bedouin village.
So Enjoy the typical hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh flatbread as you learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins in Sahara desert.
As You also have the option of taking a camel ride before heading to the terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions to do safari trip.
As well you will Enjoy a cozy evening barbecue in the open air and admire the fantastic views of the sunset Of Sahara desert
Duration: 5 hours
Visit: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
In addition Watch a traditional show and marvel at the fire-eaters, Tanoura dancers, and belly dancers. You can also enjoy smoking a shisha pipe in the relaxed atmosphere. In the late evening you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.