Hurghada Morning Quad Bike Desert Safari Trip
Go on a quad-runner and discover a little over 15 miles (25km) of desert to a Bedouin village and learn about the life and traditions of these unique people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Each person drives their own Quad
- Escort multilingual desert guide
- All taxes and service charge
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any Optional tours
- Your tour begins when we pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada. You'll be taken to the quad runner station to get a short introduction to the quad bike and test drive, then you will be driving about 15 miles (25km) by motorbike to Bedouin village to learn about their lifestyle and traditions. You may try a Bedouin tea and smoke from a water pipe and ride a camel, then drive back to the motorbike station. From there you will be transferred to your hotel in Hurghada. This trip will remain one of your golden memories for years to come.
Your tour starts at 8:00am and ends at approximately 11:30am (Each person will have their own Quad).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.