Hurghada Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Explore the beautiful Red Sea coast and discover the delights of this beautiful Hurgada city.
Visit the new Marina at Hurghada
Explore the coptic church
Visit the main Mosque in Hurghada
Visit a former fishing village and fish market.
Souvenirs Shopping stops included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- We pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada by car. Your journey begins in the fishing village where you will see the original, simple houses of the inhabitants. It is the original core of Hurghada. Almost nothing has changed in this part of the city. Here live the simple fishermen who still enjoy their natural life and wake up with the rising sun to start their working day for fishing.
Near this village we can visit the largest mosque in Hurghada. As you know, Islam is the main religion of Egypt. Afterwards it is time to visit the oldest church of St. Mary, the second main religion in Egypt. During the tour there is a stop at the highest point of the city for a beautiful panoramic view of Hurghada and its surroundings. As soon as you have finished the impressive experience, we will take you back to the hotel
Departure Point :Hurghada Hotels
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Hurghada Hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: as soon as you check in hotel, send us room-number for pick-up order
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.