Hurghada: Giftun Island Snorkeling Trip with Lunch
Visit the magical Giftun Island National Park on this shared day trip. Enjoy snorkeling on amazing coral reefs with a variety of beautiful fish and partake in exciting water sports. Have a delicious lunch on the boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from Hurghada
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- First Aid medical box on every boat
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets
- Breakfast, lunch, and soft drinks all-day
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Take advantage of the marvelous warm weather in Hurghada with a full day out on the Red Sea, either in a shared or private group. Travel by boat out to Giftun Island, where you will spend a relaxing day snorkeling, exploring the island, and enjoying a buffet lunch on the boat.
After you are picked up from your hotel, transfer to a boat docked on the Red Sea. Then, head out on the water, stopping off at a variety of spots to catch a glimpse of the colorful underwater life. In addition to seeing fish and coral,
Upon arriving at Giftun Island, you’ll start with an amazing 1-hour snorkeling experience in the Red Sea. Take the opportunity to try some water sports, or visit the national park on the island. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the boat.
Move on to the next location to snorkel and explore an amazing underwater world, with a variety of fish and corals. Finally, as the day winds down, you will be transferred back to land and returned to your hotel.
Duration: 7 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.