Hurghada: Day Trip to Cairo by Plane with Transfers
Marvel at the majesty the history and culture of ancient Egypt. Experience full-day Cairo excursion. where you’ll visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, including lunch.
per adult from
15 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Pick-up Drop-off from your hotel in Hurghada
- Shopping tour
- Flight tickets
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the description
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Transfers from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga for additional fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Pyramid of Khafre, and the Pyramid of Menkaure, along with their associated pyramid complexes and the Great Sphinx of Giza.
The complex dates back to the 4th dynasty 2400 years B.C.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The Sphinx belongs to King Chephren is the largest statue in the world, standing 73 m. long, 19 m. wide, and 20 m in height. It is the oldest known monumental sculpture.
Known in Arabic as Abu Al Hol, this sculpture of a man with the haunches of a lion was dubbed the Sphinx.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The most famous Antiquities museum in Egypt located in the heart of Cairo at Al-Tahrir Square. It houses the world's largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities. There are a variety of statues, tables, and coffins in addition to an extensive collection of papyrus and coins. The museum contains 42 rooms; two of them contain a number of mummies of kings (King Tutankhamen collection of treasure) and other royal family members of Ancient Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
No visit to Cairo is complete without a stop to Khan EL Khalili bazaar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East.
Finally, we will transfer you to Cairo Airport for a flight to Hurghada and then transfer to your hotel to end your day trip to Cairo from Hurghada by plane.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Details: Returns to original departure point.Airports
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/5/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.