Hurghada Daily Scuba Dive Trip
Egypt's Red Sea is home to some of the world's most famous dive sites and Hurghada, on the Red Sea coast, offers some stunning coral gardens just off-shore. This 1-day, 2-dive trip, suitable both for absolute beginners and qualified divers, visits different sites depending on availability, weather conditions, and guests' experience level: lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Multilingual escort throughout tour
- Buffet lunch included
- All diving equipment
- All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- Depending on where you're staying, you'll be picked up between 7:45am and 8:30am for the short journey to the marina. Here, you'll be fitted for a full set of dive gear before loading the boat and embarking for your first coral reef dive of the day. If you're an absolute beginner, your instructor will explain the basics of scuba diving to you en route, and accompany you throughout your dive.
On your first dive, you'll explore one of Hurghada's famous coral gardens. Then you'll rest, decompress, and savor a delicious buffet lunch on board your dive boat as you transfer to your second coral reef dive of the day. Or you can choose to sit the second dive out and catch some rays from the deck of the boat.
The precise dive sites chosen will vary depending on availability, weather conditions, and guests' experience level. Whatever the site, your friendly Egyptian crew will look out for you, help you with your equipment, and answer any questions you may have. Finally, you'll cruise back to the marina for transfer to your hotel, arriving back at base around 4-5pm.
Departure Point :Hurghada hotels, Makadi hotels, Shahl Hasheesh hotels, and El Gouna hotels
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Multilingual dive instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hurghada, Makadi, Shahl Hasheesh and El Gouna
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.