Hurghada City Tour
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in half-day, in Hurghada city travelling between the sites by air-conditioned car. Visit the beautiful Big Mosque, Church of St Mary, and you will Stop midway for a delicious lunch and finish with free time to haggle for souvenirs in Hurghada’s colourful Markets. As you explore the famous sight in Hurghada city, Then transfer you back to your Hotel in Hurghada.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5-hours private tour of Hurghada.
- Private air-conditioned car.
- pick-up and drop-off from your Hotel.
- Private Tour-Guide.
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Late Morning, Pick-up you from Hotel to start your tour with your private guide and private air-conditioned car, your guide informed you all information about Hurghada city as you travel listen as your guide talks about Hurghada and how Mushroomed from a small Village in the mid-20th century to one of the Egypt’s most popular Red Sear resort.
Start with all city Center and visit the impressive Abdul Monaem Reyad Mosque, otherwise known as the big mosque, and learn about the Islamic architecture when you look up at the domes.
Visit another of Hurghada’s must-see (the Coptic Church of St Mary and stretch your legs around the port area) to take in the views. Then, drive up to the highest point in town to admire the sweeping panoramas over the resort and sparkling Red Sea.
After that take a refreshing break lunch, seafood. then continue your tour to see all markets, then take a free time after that return to your Hotel, Drop-off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.