Hurghada: 3-Hour Desert Safari Quad Bike and Camel Ride
Enjoy riding a quad bike and exploring the desert on this 3-hour tour from Hurghada. Experience a thrilling ride through the sand dunes to a Bedouin village, where you can enjoy black tea and a ride on a camel.
Explore the desert by quad bike on this exciting tour from Hurghada. You will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the quad bikes, where you will have the chance to test drive and learn all the important details of the vehicle before setting off on the tour.
Get into gear and conquer the sand dunes. Let the desert flash past you and feel the adrenaline rush through your body. After about an hour you will reach your destination – a Bedouin village.
Here you can relax, drink black tea, and experience the Bedouin lifestyle. You can also enjoy a camel ride before heading back through the sand dunes to the starting point.
Please bring your sunglasses, a scarf, long clothing, and a camera.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from/to your hotel
- Ride on a quad bike
- Camel ride
- Professional guide assistance
- Tea and mineral water
- Visit to Bedouin village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Experience an exhilarating ride on a quad bike
Visit a traditional Bedouin village
Explore the magnificent desert
Photograph the Red Sea mountain ranges
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from any hotel in Hurghada and Makadi is free of charge. Pickup and drop-off from Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga is available for an additional fee of €5.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.