Hungary today: a no-taboo conversation
We are 3 young Hungarian individuals with education ranging from history through international relations to law.
All 3 of us have traveled a lot abroad and have been involved in public life (volunteering, writing articles, managing educational programmes).
We created this experience so one can get to know facts and our opinion on Hungary's recent past and present including changing from Communism to democracy and the creation of "illiberal democracy" in the past few years.
We believe in honesty and will try to answer all questions.
In the first half we give an introduction to Hungary's modern era focusing on the last 30 years and mainly on historical, economical and political aspects.
In the second half we enter a conversation and you are able to ask anything you've ever wanted about Hungary: let it be controversial politics, its turbulent past or uncertain future, economy, our personal opinion, ideas for change, etc.
Maximum 6 guests.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - or a beer if you'd like :)
- An honest, no-taboo conversation where you can ask everything you've ever wanted about Hungary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bambi Café, Budapest, Frankel Leó út 2-4, 1027 Hungary
A cult cafe that has changed close to none since the 1970s
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bambi Café, Budapest, Frankel Leó út 2-4, 1027 Hungary
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.