Hungarian dinner inspired by Grandma
Experience traditional Hungarian cuisine by tasting the best recipes from the host's grandmother. This 3-course dinner will give you a real taste of authentic food and wine from Hungary.
• 3-course, seasonal Hungarian dinner menu
• Champagne and wine are included
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Drinks and beverages
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About your host, Borganika: "We are passionate foodies. We love good food and quality wine. We pick the wine. We taste. We cook. We love it! Each bottle of wine is made from organically-grown grapes and produced with authentic methods. Our carefully-picked food and wine pairings provide a unique dining experience."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Green pea soup or Chicken tarragon soup
• Chicken or mushroom paprikash with dumplings
Departure Point :Budapest, Hungary
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.