Humantay Lake VIP Full Day
Visit the Humantay Lagoon, a jewel of Cusco nature located on the way to the Apu Salkantay From the vilcabamba mountain range full of impressive landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breafing one day before the tours
- Expert professional guide in hiking
- First aid kit
- Food and drinks
- Tourist transport (Outbound and return)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal articles
- Tips, it is optional
- Entry/Admission - Soraypampa Lodge del Cielo - ITEP Travel
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Plaza San Francisco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
This is the historical center of Cusco from where we will pick you up from your hotel at the time of booking send us your exact address where your hotel is located will pick up between 4:30 am to 5:00 am in the morning wait at your hotel at reception .
Stop At: Limatambo, Limatambo, Cusco Region
we will pass through this beautiful valley from where it will be seen or we will be able to appreciate the snow mountains or maybe the flights of the condors
Stop At: Mollepata, Mollepata, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After a trip of 3 hours from Cusco we will arrive at mollepata where we will have our local breakfast and we will also have a time to rest or go to the bathroom after having our breakfast we will continue 1 hour more trip until we reach Soraypampa. On average we will arrive 10 am to this place.
Stop At: Comunidad Campesina De Sayllapata, 08130, Peru
We will pass through this Inca community where the Inca culture still prevails.
Stop At: Soraypampa Lodge del Cielo - ITEP Travel, Soraypampa, 08000, Peru
The title is not just about the soraypampa hat (it is this place where we will arrive for fresh air and start our walk from 1 hour to more. With great care and along with our guide we will walk in the meantime we will also sing and laugh a little.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
This is the place where we will arrive after so much suffering and then take the beautiful photos and selfies we will have about 1 hour to walk relax also much more before we will pay our entrance fee of 15 soles our guide will already tell you where you have to pay. Then after being in the lagoon we will go down 1 more hour of walking and we will aboard the car and travel to mollepata to have lunch at our buffet, you can also go to the bathroom or ask for water.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza San Francisco, Granada y Santa Clara, Cusco Peru
This is the place where the car will end and the car will arrive after the tour from here it is easy to go to your hotel you can take a taxi or walk. Thank you for booking with us.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Energy bars
- Extra money (soles)
- Hats or hats
- Hiking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Personal light backpack
- Personal medication
- Photographic camera
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- Rain poncho
- Rest well 1 day before the trek
- Sun glasses and plastic bag
- To do this tour, you must be in Cusco at least 1 day before for acclimatization.
- We will pick up from your hotel
- You must drink coca tea.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.