Humantay Lake Trek 1 Day - Huaynas Expeditions
Humantay, is a snow-covered mountain that is part of the Vilcabamba mountain range and gives rise to the formation of this splendid turquoise lagoon that is fed by the glaciers of the mountain of the same name and that is a jewel of nature in the Salkantay route.
The Humantay Lake is located in the province of Anta, Cusco area, and this is how the thousand-year-old city of Cusco surprises us once again, presenting a new alternative for travelers who want to enjoy nature.
The natural landscape at the foot of the snow surrounded by imposing glaciers, this walk is worth it, since the landscapes are incredible with easy access to reach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pre trek briefing (briefing at the hotel).
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning of departure.
- Transportation from Cusco to the trailhead at the beginning of the hike by private car.
- English / Quechua / Spanish professional guide speak.
- Second Tour Guide over 12 people.
- Local food service (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, snacks) prepared by a restaurant.
- Vegetarian and free gluten food for no extra cost.
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Humantay Lake (10 Soles).
- Extra expenses.
- Not detailed meals.
- Travel and health insurance (bring copies with you please).
- Walking sticks (it can be rented from us US$ 10 for the entire trip).
- Tips (optinal).
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
This tour begins with the pick up from your hotel in Cusco between 4:00 a.m. to 4:30 a.m., we will board our mobility to travel to the north west of the Cusco City, to the town of Mollepata. This trip shows the exuberant valley of the Apurímac River.
In this small and picturesque town we will have a well-deserved breakfast to fill us with energy, then we will continue our trip to the starting point of the walk the town of Soraypampa which is at an altitude of 3,900 m.a.s.l. After a short break, we will start our journey to Humantay lake located at an altitude of 4,200 meters above sea level or 13,779 feet,
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Humantay Lake, 08645, Peru
After the ascent of 1 hour 20 minutes we will be able to appreciate the wonderful landscape, after the explanation of our guide and take our photos of memory we will have a time to enjoy the place and return to our camp to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snowy peaks and later you will be transferred to the city of Cusco.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We come and pick you up from your hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.