humantay lake tour salkantay
Humantay, is a snow-covered mountain that is part of the Vilcabamba mountain range and gives rise to the formation of this splendid lagoon which has an indescribable color in words, but understandable to the eyes, which protects the native flora and fauna of Los Andes, is a living icon of the scenic beauty of Peru. And it is one of the most visited landscape and natural destinations in the Cusco region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your Hotel ( must be close to the main square)
- Transportation from cusco to start trekk.
- Breakfast - in Mollepata
- Lunch - in Mollepata
- Professional guide
- Transportation from Soraypampa to cusco
- Entrance to the route
What's excluded :
You leave Cusco very early by car for 2 hours approx. to the town of Mollepata, where you will enjoy
of a breakfast and then it starts again in car for 1 hour more until arriving at the community of Soraypampa from where the trek begins uphill about an hour and a half to two approximately, while walking you will perceive the panorama of mountains covered with snow , breathtaking natural landscapes and the great diversity of flora and fauna until you reach the Humantay Lagoon where you will enjoy the breathtaking views of Lake Humantay and the surrounding mountains of this wonderful place, return the walk begins until you reach Soraypampa and from there return by car to Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
del casco monumentalAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.