Humantay Lake tour full day
If you are looking for truly spectacular scenery and have only one day in Cusco, we offer you the great option of Lake Humantay. Humantay is a snow covered mountain (5835 m / 19143 feet), on top of which is a glacier that feeds Lake Humantay, and you need only one day to explore the area and enjoy this amazing place with truly spectacular views of the green, turquoise and blue hues of the lake and the beautiful snow peaks of Salkantay and Humantay.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Transport from / to Hotel of Cusco
- Local lunch in Soraypampa
- Entrance to Humantay lake
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Horses to go Humantay lake.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
We recommend you eat a good breakfast.
We begin the pick-up from your respective hotels from 05:00 am, then travel in our transport to Soraypampa, passing through the village of Mollepata and the lush valley of the River Apurimac. After about 2 ½ hours we arrive in Soraypampa (3900 masl), and begin our walk to Lake Humantay, situated at 4200 masl (13779 feet). After the ascent of approximately 2 hours we have time to enjoy this wonderful place, a brief explanation and to take photos, before then returning to Soraypampa to have a delicious local lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snow peaks. Finally, we return to Cusco, arriving at your hotel at around 6 pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Personal medicines if you need prescription medication
- Sun block
- Waterproof jacket
- Personal toiletries
- Walking stick
- Walking shoes
- Hats (for the sun and the cold)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.