Humantay Lake Small Group - (6 hikers)
This is the most recomended way to visit the Humantay lake on a short group of maximun 6 travelers, since it is going to be a short group, you can enjoy the nature, the history and geography of thes beatifull land.
we will provide also breakfast and lunch in one of the local restaurants that we have on the trail, our team is 100% prepared to provide you on of the most memorable experiences in Cusco.
Come and join us to feel the spirit of the andes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Tips for the team
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tarawasi, Limatambo, Cusco 08641 Peru
Learn to pronounce
The Tarawasi sector is located on the flank of the Limatambo valley, on alluvial lands at the confluence of the Sondor, Colorado and Chakimayo streams, in a relatively high and visible part from the lower part of the valley and the Sondor lands.
Historical tradition indicates that this place was commanded to be built by the Inca Pacahacutec in order to establish a resting tambo in the area, on the road to the Chinchaysuyo area (east).
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
This is the best way to discover the Humantay lake with an small group of Max 6 people.
The humantay lake is located over the 4200 metters over the sea level, this hike is considered a demanding one, but at the end of the activity, there is one of the new wonders of Cusco city, the beatifull "Humantay Lake", is a lake formed by a glacier that has the most pure expresion of the nature.
The Humantay lake is located on the trail head called "Salkantay Trekking to Machu Picchu, Come and enjoy the trip with us.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Salkantay Trail, Peru
From the trail to the Humantay lake we can see the "Salkantay Mountain", one of the most sacred and important mountains for people who lives on the andes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers from hotels in Cusco Historic center
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All transfers will go with only 50% capacity while Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.