Humantay Lake - Group Service
We will start early in the morning with your pick up from your accommodation. Then, we'll drive for 3 hours to the village of Mollepata (2,900 masl / 9,515 ft), where we will have a delicious breakfast and have energy to go to Soraypampa (3,850 masl / 12,631 ft). From this point, we will start the trek to the lake.
During the ascent, we will have the opportunity to observe the diverse flora and fauna that inhabit the area. We can find some native birds of the area, as well as to get great views of the Andean landscape. Once we arrived in the area, we will enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the spectacular Humantay Lagoon (4,200 masl / 13 779 feet) and its turquoise waters.
After having relaxed, we will descend to Soraypampa, where our transport will be waiting for us to take us to Mollepata for lunch. Later, our transportation will lead back to the city and leave us near to the Main Square of Cusco.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide.
- First aid kid.
- Transportation to the starting point of the trek (roundtrip).
- Oxygen bottle.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Horse rental price.
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Humantay Lake is one of the many hidden gems of Peru’s highland region. The emerald gelid waters and the hugely imposing glacier come together in flawless harmony for the truly incredible sight that you see. It truly is a hidden gem, as it is nestled between two different peaks, and the only way to access it (safely) is from below. A short trek of two hours will allow you to enjoy this beautiful jewel of nature.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from the lobby or the front door of the hotel, Airbnb, hostel, etc. between 4 to 5 p.m. This according to the location of your hotel. We'll specify the exact range before you confirm and provide us the location of your accommodation.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The activities of each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.