Humantay Lake Full Day Trip from Cusco
Humantay Day Trip is a perfect activity for those people who want to see one of the most nicest lakes in Perú, This lake is located on the way of the famous Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu, the duration is around 15 hours starting in Cusco city at 4:00 am and returning at 7:00pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Group transport to/from Soraypampa
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide
- First aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Tips for the guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Leave Cusco at approx. 4am from your centrally located hotel.
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Humantay Lake Located in the district of Mollepata, and under the snow that gives it its name, Humantay Lake is impressive, majestic and impressive for all those tourists who come to it and for a long time, the lagoon was part of the tourist route. Several days to the snowy Salkantay. However, some time ago, we started to make the route to visit the lagoon in just one day, and no longer have to do the trekking of several days to see and enjoy it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the time of the booking, please provide your hotel adress.
- Not recomendable for people over the 65 year old.
- Not recomendable for people with physical restrictions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 10 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.