Humantay lake Full Day From Cusco
The Humantay lagoon, is surrounded by imposing glaciers that are part of the Andes mountain range, among them the majestic Salkantay and Humantay snowcapped mountains that at the thaw gives rise to the splendid Humantay lagoon, just seeing it transforms your way of seeing nature, enjoying of the flora and fauna that
It will be registered in your wonderful photographs in the place with the pure air that your body will thank you for.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- First aid kit including oxygen (for any emergency)
- Transport Cusco – Trailhead – Cusco.
- Breakfast and Lunch.
- Professional trekking guide in English – Spanish.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. near
- 1 walking stick.
- Entrance Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Machupicchu Vip Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machupicchu Vip Tours, Cusco 08000 Peru
• We pick you up from your hotel or hostel between 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. in our transport to go to Mollepata located north of Cusco, we will arrive in about 2 hours to this small city.
• We arrived at Mollepata and enjoyed the delicious breakfast to begin our adventure towards Lake Humantay. We will continue in our private transport for about 1 hour more until Soraypampa, which is at 3900 m.s.
• Our guide will give you some recommendations to start the hike to Humantay Lake located at 4200 m.s. Which is very close to the Salkantay mountain.
• We started the hike to Humantay Lake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes; Enjoying the beautiful views of the snowy mountains Salkantay and Humantay. Spiritual trips
• When we arrive at Laguna Humantay we will enjoy the beautiful turquoise lagoon. There you will take the best photos, and then off to Soraypampa, where transport awaits us,
• We will return with our transport to Mollepata and enjoy a delicious lunch. After lunch we will return to Cusco arriving at Cusco around 5:45 p.m approximately, the transport will leave us near the PLAZA DE ARMAS in Cusco.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we piccku you at the hotel you booked
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should bring:
- Small backpack.
- A jacket or fleece.
- Rain poncho (or rain jacket).
- T-shirt and shorts.
- Walking shoes or boots (waterproof).
- Sun hat.
- Personal Medicine.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.