Humantay Lake Day Trip
Surrounded by beautiful mountains, Cusco is located in the Andes Mountain Range with crystalline lagoons, and breathtaking landscapes. This amazing place, belonging to Salkantay route, will give you a sensation of peace and calmness. You’ll enjoy and spend an unforgettable moment with our Humantay Lake Day Trip!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pre-Departure Briefing At Your Hotel 1 Or 2 Days Before Your Trek
- Emergency Oxygen Bottle And Medical Kit
- 01 Trekking Pole
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Personal snack
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Peru
Very early in the morning, we will pick you up from the hotel in Cusco to go to Mollepata, a district in the province of Anta, 55 miles away from the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mollepata, Mollepata, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will enjoy an energetic breakfast, and continuing the route until reach Soraypampa (3,920 masl), our starting trek point.
Here, we will have a short briefing before start the trek. The adventure starts going upwards, and along a 1:30 hours of hike, we will be surrounded by amazing views, and with the opportunity to admire different native plants, and wildlife as horses, sheep, Andean foxes, vizcacha, among others. We will reach the highest point 4,200 M.A.S.L., where we will have a spectacular viewpoint of Lake Humantay.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
The Lake Humantay will impress you with its crystalline waters, amazing landscapes, and its perfect combination of mountains and glacier. This lake is formed by the thawing of two snow-capped mountains: Humantay and Salkantay.
After watching this awesome place, we will back to the starting point to have a well-deserved Andean lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
We will back to Cusco City to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up 04:00 am from Cusco city
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You should bring original passport, walking shoes, water, rain jacket, winter hat and gloves, rain pants, snack, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, binoculars
- Vegan and gluten free options are available previous request
- You can rent a horse before start the trek, payment with cash.
- Minimum 2 people
- We recommend a good altitude acclimatization before start any activity.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people over 65 years old, with breathing or heart problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.