Humantay Lake day tour (Private or 6 Small Group)
Calling all nature lovers! Don’t have a lot of time in Cusco but still want to visit Humantay / Salkantay landscape? Not a problem! We have designed this full-day tour jammed packed with views of beautiful snow-peaked mountains, lush green valleys, and of course the sacred Incan Humantay Lake. Best of all, we arrive before the crowds do so we have the place all to ourselves!
Why Visit South America?
-This tour is a private or 6 small group adventure.
-We connect with the communities.
-Enjoy local gastronomy! Peruvian Buffet lunch.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- First Aid Kit
- Oxygen Tank
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Pillows & Blankets
- Tickets & Entrances
- Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Rent of Horses
- No accommodations included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Duration: Full Day- 3:30am- 4:00pm
Distance: 3.5hr hiking (roundtrip)
Elevation: 3920m – 4,200m (13,779ft)
At 3:30 am your VSA mountain guide and our driver will pick up you from your hotel. The first stop of the day will be at Mollepata to have breakfast to fuel up on energy. After a light breakfast, we’ll continue our drive up to Soraypampa at 3920m.a.s.l. Here you will have the opportunity to get to know the Sky Camp which is located in front of the majestic snowy Salkantay and Humantay. After a brief rest, we will prepare ourselves to start the trek upwards until we reach the highest point of the trail, on our way crossing wonderful landscapes surrounded by a complex of mountains.
You will surely be impressed with the panoramic view of seeing the turquoise lake at 4200 masl. 13779 (ft) close to an astounding glacier. Get ready to take tons of photos!
After we enjoy photos and possible glacial dip, we will return to where our personnel will be waiting for us with lunch. Our transport will be waiting for us to return to Cusco by 5 pm approximately.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels (hostels, airbnb) in Cusco, also we can coordinate the pick up from Hotels from Sacred Valley with little extra charge.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring warm clothes: gloves, hat, etc.. (extra pair of socks)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Lipstick, Buff-mask
- Bring waterproof clothing in case of weather changes (very frequent)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.