Humantay Lake Cusco Group Service
Humantay lake Trek start at 4:30am until 19:00
Hike to one of Peru's most magical lake and be surrounded by the impressive Salkantay and Humantay Peaks while gazing at unbelievable turquoise water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transport only for our group
- Private Driver " Our Driver is not the tour guide"
- Professional Tour guide, license by the peruvian authorities.
- Drop off close to main square
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees Will vary according age and Student cards "payment is directly in the entrance", our tour guide will help to purchase it.
- We pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 4:30am and drive 2.5 hours to the village of Mollepata, located in the lush valley of the Apurimac River. Here we will enjoy breakfast in a local restaurant before we start the trek to Soraypampa.
We travel along a photogenic path called the “Camino Real,” as we gain altitude. After reaching the tiny village, where few amenities exist, we continue for another hour and a half, ascending 1,200 feet in just 2 miles up a steep path. After conquering the last hill, we will gaze down on a turquoise lake below, which is surrounded by steep peaks and an impressive glacier.
The hike is dominated by Salkantay Peak, one of Peru’s most sacred mountains, towering 20,600 feet with a sheer and snowy face. The equally impressive Humantay Peak, rising 19,412 feet, is also within view. Shamans and other natives will often give blessing when reaching the crystal-clear waters of Humantay Lake. Once we reach the lakeshore, we relax, enjoy a snack, go for a swim (if you are brave!) or give thanks to Pachamama (Mother Earth). When you are ready to hike back down, we will descend to Soraypampa and have lunch while enjoying the breathtaking panoramic views of the snowy peaks.
We drive back to Cusco and drop you close to the Cusco Main Square.
Departure Point :at your hotel or local house "only close to the Cusco Main Square"
Departure Time :Pick up from Hotel 4:30 am- 5:00am Tour in Group Service
Return Detail :Close to the Cusco Main square
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Once you get the Trip Confirmation It´s very important you can contact us or leave us a message by e-mail in order to give you an exactly briefing of your tour, the pick up time from your hotel and some advises about our tour; please leave us a message.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.