Hidden among the majestic Peruvian Andes in the city of Cusco, ancient capital of the Inca Empire, is one of the natural wonders of the place, the beautiful Humantay lagoon with its beauty and color make this tour unique and wonderful.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- We will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 3:30 a.m. and at 4:00 a.m. We will begin our trip to the town of Mollepata. Where you can see the beautiful Apurímac River with its strong and flowing flow during the two hours of travel. After a delicious breakfast in the town of Mollepata, continue with your trip to the starting point of the walk in Soraypampa which is located at 12,600 ft (3850 mt), walk approximately between 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the pace of hiking you have, then reach the Humantay lagoon located at 13,600 ft (4150 mt) with its beautiful turquoise, is located at the base of the snowy mountain of Humantay. Being one of the most beautiful places of Cusco and beginning of the trek to Salkantay, after a transfer of photos in this magnificent place you will return to the village of Mollepata to enjoy a delicious lunch. and then return to the city of Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.