The Humantay Lagoon is surrounded by a lot of vegetation typical of the scenarios of the Peruvian highlands. Also, from there you can see the snowy Humantay and the rest of the Vilcanota Mountain Range.
Take advantage of this unique view to get in touch with nature and let yourself be enveloped by its tranquility and mysticism.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Humantay Lagoon.
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
We start with the pick up at your hotel at 4:30 am in our Van, there we will give you a brief explanation to start the trip, heading to the Northeast of the City of Cusco. On the route we will pass through different towns, hamlets to Limatambo (flowery valley), from this point we will ascend to Mollepata, at this point the guide will provide detailed information on the place, continuing on our route we will pass by the Mirador hacienda distinguished for belonging to one of the ex - presidents of Peru, David Samanez Ocampo. Then we will arrive at the town of Mollepata, where you will have a good breakfast, with a beautiful view. Then we will continue our trip by car to Soraypampa, during the journey the guide will provide information about flora and fauna and customs of the place. Arriving at Soraypampa, starting point for the walk, our guide will explain the correct way to walk in the heights, the travel time and distance. The walk lasts approximately 1 hour and a half, arriving at the beautiful Laguna de Humantay we will be able to appreciate the beautiful scenery. , and the imposing view of the snowy Humantay and Salkantay, after a short rest we will return by the same route to Soraypampa, we will take our mobility and return to Mollepata, where we will enjoy this time a delicious buffet lunch and at the end of the tour we will return to the Cusco city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza Haukaypata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
the pick up will be from hotels located in the downtown area of the city, otherwise a meeting point will be coordinated.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.