We will enjoy is an adventure that combines the natural landscape surrounded by rugged mountains, views of the largest snow-capped mountains of the Andes such as Salkantay and an impressive local fauna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the hotel
- First aid kit
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Emergency horses (can be rented right there)
- Transfer back to the hotel
- Bottled water
The tour begins with the pick up from your hotel from 4:00 - 4:30 am. The bus trip is approximately 2 hours until we reach the district of Mollepata (2900 m.a.s.l.), where we will have our breakfast, and then continue until we reach Soraypampa located at 3900 m.a.s.l. the starting point of our hike, here we can rent a saddle horse if we do not feel confident of reaching the top, we start the ascent to the mountain for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes until we reach the Humantay lagoon (4200 meters above sea level) ), located at the foot of the mountain of the same name. This lagoon is famous because its waters have a turquoise hue, due to the minerals it has, we will take pictures and visit the surroundings and rest long enough to then begin the descent of the mountain. During the trip we will be able to appreciate the mountain range of the Andes (Vilcanota chain where its highest peak is the Salkantay snowy peak), as well as its rich flora and fauna. After this long walk we will have a well-deserved lunch to regain strength and return to the city of Cusco.
• Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide name and address of the hotel.Start 4:30 a.m.Upon return we leave it in the Plaza rejoicing (half a block from the main square)
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.