Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour
40 km from Podgorica, in the region of Kuči, there is a place of the Montenegrin tribe of the same name. This area represents an ideal opportunity to experience the Montenegrin wildlife and the former life of local farmers and cattlemen. In this region it is also not rare to see wild horses. Only 40 minutes walk from the Kučka Korita there is a viewpoint known as Grlo Sokolovo, located at the very border of Montenegro and neighboring Albania, from which there is a unique view of the Cijevna canyon, the Albanian settlement Tamare and the Albanian part of the Prokletije that at any time of the year leaves the observer breathless. The tour is easy and adequate for all ages and fitness possibilities, so we recommend it as one in a series of tours which can’t be missed. In return, it is possible to organize lunch at the ethno restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Hiking stick
- Entry/Admission - Грло Соколово
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance - optional
- Additional option (for an extra charge): Lunch at the Ethno Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Грло Соколово, Korita, Montenegro
Trip facts: track length: 3 - 4 km, max altitude: 1834 m , weight: easy, availability: all year around.
From Kučka korita, it is planned an ascent to Hum Orahovski Mountain, which takes two hours to reach the top of the mountain 1834 meters above sea level. On the return 40 minutes walk from Kučka Korita there is a viewpoint Grlo Sokolovo, located at the very border of Montenegro and neighboring Albania, from which there is a unique view of the Cijevna canyon, the Albanian settlement Tamare and the Albanian part of the Prokletije that at any time of the year leaves the observer breathless.
The tour is easy and adequate for all ages and fitness possibilities, so we recommend it as one in a series of tours which can’t be missed.
In return, it is possible to organize lunch at the ethno restaurant - optionally.
Note: The tour lasts 6 hours + time for transfer depending on the place of your accommodation.
Need to bring: comfortable shoes, sneakers or climbing shoes, water, food and good mood for unforgettable enjoyment!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Airports
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.