Huerquehue National Park, trekking and photography
service designed for nature lovers, a trekking with slow rhythms to stimulate introspection through contemplation.
per adult from
What's included :
- professional photography of the entire trip
What's excluded :
- Huerquehue National Park is located 2 hours from Temuco, the closest city to the park is Pucón, we will walk the lakes trail which lasts 6 hours
- 8: 00 Departure from Temuco (Dagoberto Godoy Square, Carrera street corner Montt)
- 10: 00Huerquehue National Park Reception, start
- "Los Lagos" trail, from its beginning to the end of the trail is approximately 3:30 hrs.
- 11:00 Eagle nest jump (20 minutes)
- 11:40 Truful-Co jump (20minutes)
- 12:15 Lake boy
- 12:45 Laguna el Toro (20 minutes)
- 13:30 Laguna Verde (20 minutes)
- 14:00 rest and lunch
- 14:30 Return to park reception
- 18:00 return to Temuco
- 20:15 arrival in Temuco
Departure Point :Manuel Montt 280, Temuco, Araucanía, Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.