HUE To PHONG NHA by Private Transfer and sightseeing on the way
Our Team :
With friendly, skilled staff and experienced managers who have extensive working experience in tourism, our team commits to satisfy all the guests! Together with my team we will make your time in Vietnam wonderful and unforgettable.
Sky's Hoi An Tours aims to provide guests with the top quality services in Tours and Activities, Transport Service in Hoi An, Hue ,Da nang, Phong Nha
Our services includes: Local sightseeing tours, multi-lingual local tour guides, english speaking driver other services.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop off
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vinh Moc Tunnel
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Quang Binh Province
Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park contains the oldest karst mountains in Asia, formed approximately 400 million years ago. Riddled with hundreds of cave systems – many of extraordinary scale and length – and spectacular underground rivers. You are staying in Hoi An and you would like to transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha for your trip in Phong Nha.
Stop At: Quang Tri Province, Quang Tri Province
- The distance from Hue to Phong Nha is about 200km. You can get there by bus or train but hire private car is always the best choice. On the way, we are very glad to stop for you to visit many attractions.
- In the morning our driver will meet you at hotel lobby. On the way from Hue to Phong Nha you can stop at Quang Tri and the Hien Luong Bridge over the Ben Hai River.
Stop At: Vinh Moc Tunnel, Vinh Th_ch, Dong Ha 520000 Vietnam
The Ben Hai River was the major landmark partition line separating the country into North and South Vietnam. It is commonly referred to as the 17th parallel and was where a lot of major battles occurred during the American Vietnam War.
And then if have time we can visit Vinh Moc Tunnel – village undergound: Is a tunnel complex in Quang Tri, Vietnam. During the Vietnam War it was strategically located on the border of North Vietnam and South Vietnam. The tunnels were built to shelter people from the intense bombing of Son Trung and Son Ha communes in Vinh Linh county of Quang Tri Province in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone. It was constructed in several stages beginning in 1966 and used until early 1972.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Phu Bai Airport, Khu 8, Hương Thủy, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Departure Time :SUV 7 SEATER CAR( MAX 5 PAX) 3/24/2020 - 11/14/2021
SEDAN 4 SEATER CAR( MAX 3 PAX) 3/24/2020 - 11/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
SUV 16 SEATER CAR( MAX 10 PAX) 3/24/2020 - 11/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.