Hue to Hoi An OR Hoi An to Hue Including Marble Mountains
Private car tour from Hue to Hoi An or Hoi An to Hue deserves a note in your must – do list while traveling in Viet Nam.
Hoi An must be a famous city that every tourist has heard about. It’s an ancient city with the unique architecture style which makes them unique compared to other cities. From Hue to Hoi An, it takes 140km & from 5 to 6 hours to drive from Hue to Hoi An by private car including sightseeing on the way.
You will have wonderful experiences with BNT Travel Private Car Service.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private Car transfer with English Driver one way
- Mineral water
- Hotel pick up/drop off at center
- Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Driver salary
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- English Tour Guide
- Personal Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lap An Lagoon, Nguyen Van Street, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Taking a view afar, the village looks like a strip of silk winding between Phu Gia Pass in the north and Hai Van Pass in the south. Verdant trees, crystal clear waters, especially the image of the cloud covering the mountains makes the village fascinating and glamorous
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lang Co Beach, Hue Vietnam
Just 60 km from Hue, on the tour is the serene fishing township of Lang Co. The incredible Lang Co beach was recognized in 2009 as one of the 30 most beautiful bays in the world with the sloping sea, fine and clean sand, great moderate wave.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, 530000 Vietnam
Hai Van pass is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam where you can see green trees in contrast to waves in the blue sea. On the top of the pass, there are the vestiges of long ago, fortified gateway. The American and French bunkers in Hai Van pass provide broaden views for the city without any steep climb. At the peak a small rest station is where the tour from Hue to Hoi An takes break welcomes visitors with local and coffee on offer.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The trip from Hue to Hoi An stops in Marble Mountains, where locates in the south of Da Nang Beach and is famous for the rocky peaks rising above the roofs of homes and resorts. As the road curves toward the mountain, large stone dragons and seated figures of Buddha. Coming here, you can learn about Buddhism, see the harmony of nature and religion architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum: 3 adults & luggages
- Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available but we will confirm with the customer if the baby seat is still available.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.