Hue to DMZ Vietnam by Private Car
Demilitarized zone (DMZ) is an ideal evidence to study about the war history. DMZ, dividing line between North and South Vietnam during American war. This is the fiercest battlefield where one person had to suffer around 7 tons of bombs. Almost houses were fired, and thousand of people had to live underground or leave their homes. Hue to DMZ by private car will bring you on quite and rural road to give you the most authentic value.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private car / van
- Safe and friendly driver
- Bottled of water
- Road tolls, Parking fees, Gasoline
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expenses
- Local tourist guide
- All entrance tickets
- Tips gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quang Tri Province, Quang Tri Province
We will pick you up at the hotel in Hue city and depart to Quang Tri province for the DMZ tour.
Doc Mieu Base:There’s basically nothing left of this old American base save a rusting tank and a sign. Apparently this once formed the backbone of the “eagle eyes ofamerica” electronic monitoring fence.
Ben Hai is a river which became an important landmark in the partition of the country into a northern and a southern zone along the 17th parallel by the Geneva Accords of 1954. The demilitarized zone (DMZ) separating the two parts extended about 5 kilometers (3.1 mi) from either side of the river.
Stop At: Hien Luong, Hien Luong, Phu Tho Province
Hien Luong Bridge is 178 m long but it took 21 years for Vietnamese people from the north and the south to be united. The bridge is witness to the Vietnamese people’s fierce but glorious struggle and a reflection of their desire for and belief in victory.
Vinh Moc Tunnel: Is a tunnel complex in Quang Tri, Vietnam. During the Vietnam War it was strategically located on the border of North Vietnam and South Vietnam. The tunnels were built to shelter people from the intense bombing of Son Trung and Son Ha communes in Vinh Linh county of Quang Tri Province in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone. It was constructed in several stages beginning in 1966 and used until early 1972.
Stop At: Cua Tung Beach, Vinh Linh Vietnam
Cua Tung Beach:It is located in Vinh Linh District, Quang Tri Province. Although Cua Tung Beach is not very wide or long, it has its own beauty. The beach has sparkling green water, silky sand, and it is touched by soft breezes throughout the year.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you back to your hotel in Hue city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you at your hotel in Hue city center
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.