Hue Street Food - Walking Tour
English-speaking Vietnamese Food Enthusiast Guide
All food listed above
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Foods listed on description
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
The Imperial City of Hue is not only famous for the Citadel and the royal family but also the delectable traditional dishes that are hard to replicate. With the Hue Walking Food Tour you will be able to explore the culinary arts of Hue and taste the very same local dishes that were being served to the Imperial family and high ranking officials but for an affordable price We will meet you up at your hotel in city center and start the Hue Walking Food tour. We will cross the historical Trang Tien Bridge to get to our first stop, Dong Ba Market, where you can see ingredients use in making almost all the Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. After trying some local snacks, we will go to a local shop to enjoy another set of Hue local snacks. Afterwards, we will get back to the other river bank and have a relaxing tour around the city for a little while. Just right before you feel the need to re-energize, we will visit two local shops for you to really indulge in Hue local dishes. After having series of meals, we will drink Vietnamese coffee before heading back to your hotel.
If you take the tour in the evening, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local street food while walking around.
Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup
Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli
Banh Beo – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp
Banh Loc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings
Banh Ram It – Fried dumpling topped with Sticky Rice Dumpling
Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick
Banh Uot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper
Banh Khoai – Hue Fried Pancake
Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits
Coffee Viet – black or with condensed milk. Choose either coffee, local drink or bee
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in the heart of city center.
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.