Hue sightseeing package tour
Hue sightseeing package tour to see most beautiful places of Hue:
Departure at 9am or after 9am with flexible time as your request.
You can make changes or skip any places in the itinerary.
1. Countryside and Thanh Toan covered bridge with local village life.
2. Tomb of Emperor: Minh Mang, the most interesting Royal Tomb.
3. Tomb of Emperor: Khai Dinh, an impressive palace on the hill
Have lunch with local dishes
4. Royal Citadel, King Palace of Nguyen Emperors from 1802-1945.
5. Thien Mu Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hue.
Have a boat trip on the Perfume River 45 minutes to see old villages, city, riverside landscape.
Drop you off at your hotel after the trip
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( 5km in the city center of Hue)
- Professional english speaking guide
- Transport by private vehicle air-conditioned car, boat trip
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Toan Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Minh Mang
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses not listed in the tour
- Other drinks, meals
- Tips to the driver and guide ( it is up to you)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thanh Toan Bridge, Thanh Toan, Hue 530000 Vietnam
This covered bridge is classified as rare and have high artistic value in types of ancient bridges in Vietnam. Visiting Thanh Toan Bridge is one of the top things to do in Hue travel. This is one of 2 bridges retaining the most unique architectures in Vietnam today. Thanh Toan Bridge is a historical, cultural relic built on the style of "a house above a bridge" that is still intact nowadays.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Minh Mang, Huong Tho, Hurong Tra, Hue 530000 Vietnam
The Tomb was built for the second king who reigned from 1820 – 1840. The complex was completed in 1843. Tomb of King Minh Mang has an air of magnificence and formality, and it architectural design harmoniously blends with its natural surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
It is very elaborate. It is the result of the combination of many architectural trends: European and Asian as well as ancient and modern.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
The former Imperial Capital of hue and home to 13 Emperors from 1802 to 1945.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Built in 1601 between a river and a pine forest, the Thien Mu Pagoda ("Heavenly Lady Pagoda") in Hue is one of the oldest and prettiest religious buildings in the country. Among the many interesting artifacts housed at the complex is the car that took the monk Thich Quang Duc to his self-immolation in 1963 Saigon.
The last part of the tour is a relaxing 40 minutes boat ride from the Thien Mu Pagoda to the city center.
The trip ends around 4pm at your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel or somewhere, it is flexible pick-up time and pick-up location (hotel) as your requests. Please tell us about it. Thank you very much.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.