Hue private transfer to Golden Bridge in Ba Na hills theme park and Hoi An drop
A great feature of the Sunworld Ba Na Hills ‘theme park ’ - great seeing this bridge and all the other parks features including the amazing and very long cable car ride that takes you above the clouds. Very worth the trip if visiting Vietnam.
Hue city and Hoi An ancient town are also very incredible.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pick up
- Private A/C car
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Cable car tickets
- We will pick you up at hotel lobby in Hue city and drive you to the entrance complex Ba Na hills.
If you need to avoid the crowd, you can decide to depart as early as you want.
The driver will drop you off at the closet parking lot, then you will walk to the entrance and buy cable car ticket on your own. Walk in 10 minutes toward the entrance.
From now, you can get cable car cabin seated and enjoy 20 minutes transferring up to the first hill.
Get experienced of the Golden Bridge (being held by 2 giant hands of God) and Love flower garden with spectacular view to Da Nang city.
Go through the Wine Cellar and get the view of the hill and Buddha Statue.
Get transfer to the second cable car station by the Finicular (e-train).
Explore the French Village with European castles and houses, Time Square, the Church and God Peak, Tea House, Bell Temple.
Enjoy your own trip and enjoy the 4 seasons in the Ba Na hills.
Our driver is patiently waiting for you and send you to Hoi An in about 1 hour driving from the Ba Na hills and get you drop off at the hotel in Hoi An ancient town.
Departure Point :Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
If you need to be picked up at the hotel, please give us a hotel name and address.
OtherBến Thuyền Du Lịch Tòa Khâm, Việt Nam, 49 Lê Lợi, Phú Hội, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :10 Trần Hưng Đạo, Sơn Phong, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.