Hue - My Son - Hoi An Scenic trip
A coastal drive from Hue to Hoi An is considered to be the most beautiful drive in Central of Vietnam, taking you through the unique combination of rural, mountain and coastal settings.
Our driver pick you at Hue city centre and depart for Hoi An. on the way from Hue to Hoi An, we stop to visit enroute:
- Have short stop in Lap An Lagoon
- Driving through Hai Van pass
- Driving along My Khe Beach
- Visiting Marble Mountain
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Pick-up out side of Hue city
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lang Co Beach, Hue Vietnam
Lap An lagoon is a brackish water area with the surface of over 800ha in the west of Lang Co Bay, stretching from the foot of Phu Gia Pass to Hai Van Estuary. Surrounding the lagoon is a winding small road and in the distance, there is the majestic mountain of Bach Ma.
A long white-sand beach with blue seawater of Lang Co may capture every visitor’s heart at first sight.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
The Hai Van Pass, is an approximately 21 km long mountain pass on National Route 1A in Vietnam. It traverses a spur of the larger Annamite Range that juts into the South China Sea, on the border of Da Nang
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
My Khe beach with a coastline of 35km long from Hai Van Pass to Non Nuoc, Da nang is one of the most beautiful coastal cities in Vietnam. Closed to the city center (5km), the most popular beach My Khe is the common name of the coastline lasted 10km from the base of the Son Tra Peninsula to the Marble Mountains
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. The five mountains are named after the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth).
All of the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels, and it is possible to climb to the summit of Mt. Thuy. Several Buddhist sanctuaries can also be found within the mountains, making this a famous tourist destination. The area is famous for stone sculpture making and stone-cutting crafts.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son Hindu Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization located in the southern part of Vietnam. It was an independent state from around the 2nd to the 17th century, at which time it was occupied by Vietnam. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Hue city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Baby seat is request on booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.