Hue Imperial City Walking Tour | 3-hour visit Best Hue Royal Palaces
Enjoy a lively walk to learn about Vietnam during Nguyen Dynasty era in Hue Imperial City, the World UNESCO site in Hue City. Many artistic monuments you wish to see such as The Phoenix Tower, The Supreme Harmony Hall, Dien Tho and Truong Sanh Residences, The Forbidden City will become to live as you walk with our local guide. Finally, the experience would not be complete without many wonderful stories of each Nguyen Emperors in The Temple. You will greatly appreciate a beautiful feudal Vietnam after leaving this place.
- Learn about Vietnam feudal history in 3 hours with a local Hue Guide.
- Admire the old artworks of Vietnam only available in Hue.
- See and touch old sites in Forbidden City where the Battle Of Hue happened.
- Enjoy a royal tea at the beautiful Royal Treasury
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Local story-teller
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees 200,000 VND/ person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Please indicate in the booking form which time you would like to start tour in summer time ( March to October), at 8:00 or 14:00.
8:00 We meet up the crew of under 8 people for a briefing at Lac Thien restaurant, 6 Dinh Tien Hoang street before the history session starts in the Hue Imperial City. We start to go into one of the main ancient gates of Hue Citadel to stand ourselves in front of The Flag Tower, Noon Gate Square, Holy Cannons, Phoenix Tower and Noon Gate Entrance. You’ll be explained the rise of Gia Long Emperor and Hue Ancient Capital City in 1802.
8:30 We begin to enter the Hue Imperial City to visit the Royal Courtyard and the Supreme Harmony Hall and learn about its royal art and architecture.
9:30 After learning about the Nguyen Emperor’s ruling system, we start our journey to see Emperor’s and their family’s lives in the Forbidden City. Our detour starts from Mieu temples with extra-ordinary stories of each Nguyen Emperors to the charming Queen’s Mother Residences, Dien Tho and Truong Sanh, and many stories about the Vietnam War which was taking place in the heart of the Forbidden City.
10:30 We end up visiting the Museum of Antiquities before a stop at the Duyet Thi Duong Royal Theater and Co Ha Royal Garden. Story of Nguyen Emperor’s ending in 1945 would be also told at these sites.
11:00 Finally, we will take you to have a tea at the beautiful Royal Treasury before saying goodbye.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Lạc Thiện Restaurant, 6 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Phú Hoà, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.