Hue Cultural Heritage experience day trip (small group tour)
The ancient city of Hue in central Vietnam was the capital of Vietnam during the Nguyen Dynasty at the beginning of the 19th Century. The Complex of Hue monuments is a combination of many royal aspects from the Nguyen dynasty with the Imperials City including the famous High Noon Gate, many tombs of Nguyen Emperor (Gia Long, Minh Mang, Thieu Tri, Tu Duc, Dong Khanh, Khai Dinh..), monuments, temples, pagodas, and load of other interesting elements. Such is Hue’s historical significance that it is recognised today as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel/place in center of Hue and transfer during the tour.
- Entrance fees ( one time enter)
- English- speaking tour guide on tour
- Lunch at local restaurant (Hue traditional food)
- Water ( mineral water ) and tissue
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
What's excluded :
- Beverage in Lunch
- Pick up/drop off outside Hue city center.
- Tip for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses are not included above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
In the morning
7:30 - 8:00 Our tour guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/place in Hue city center and start for Hue city tour full day to visit:
8:30 Arrivel and visit Thanh Toan Bridge (Tile-roofed bridge) - An arched wooden bridge, a rare and the most aesthetically valuable bridge among those of Vietnam.
9:30 Visit Minh Mang Tomb - Considered as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into its natural surroundings.
10:30 Visit Khai Dinh Tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
12:00 Your lunch time and enjoy vietnamese food at local restaurant.
In the afternoon
13:30 Visit Hue Imperial Citadel – Imperial city is the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
15:30 Visit Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
16:00 Get in Dragon boat and cruising on Huong River back to the city.
17:00 Drop you off at your hotel in Hue city center. Finish 1 day trip.
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7:30 - 8:00 Our tour guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/place in Hue city center and start for Hue city tour full day to visit.
Departure Time :7:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.