Hue City Tour Via Hai Van Mountain , Lap An Lagoon, Perfume River, Royal Palace
8:00am. Our tour guide and driver pick you up from your Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. Our route is via the Hai Van Pass , we will have a brief stop there for you to take photos from this summit
On arrival in Hue, we visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue has been known as the Imperial City of the Nguyen Emperors rising to glory during their reign from 1803 – 1945.
After our tour of the Citadel, we will visit the Thien Mu Pagoda . One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime. Next , We do 30 Minute Boat Trip on Perfume River, Then, Lunch at Local Restaurant, After That we will visit Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui. Finish the Tour & send you Back hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tickets in Hue Palace, Khai Dinh King Tomb
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 30 Minute Boat Trip on Perfume River
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
- Entry/Admission - Lap An Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Hue Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, 530000 Vietnam
Hai Van Pass and depending on time, we will have a brief stop there for you to take photos from this great vantage point. You will see Da Nang on one side and the beaches and villages on the way to Hue on the other side.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lap An Lagoon, Nguyen Van Street, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hue Royal Palace, Thuan Thanh, Hue 520000 Vietnam
Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue has been known as the Imperial City of the Nguyen Emperors rising to glory during their reign from 1803 – 1945. Your guide will provide you with information on the buildings and their use and how life was for the Royal family.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
Thien Mu Pagoda considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of ThuaThien Hue province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Hue was the national capital until 1945, the political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue had been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.