Hue City Tour 1 Day From Hoi An and Da Nang - Small Group Tour
Hue Imperial City - Discovery Tour offers the chance to visit one of Vietnam's most traditional and interesting cities. Enjoy the scenic journey from Hoi An to Hue, crossing the famous Hai Van Pass along the way. Discover all of Hue's best historic attractions, giving great insight into the Nguyen Dynasty and culture of the Hue people. Enjoy delicious local cuisine with specialty Hue dishes famous across the country. Bask in the stunning rural scenery of Hue by dragon boat as you cruise down the Perfume River. Hue Imperial City - Discovery Tour is not to be missed during your stay in Central Vietnam!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hue local food
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Dragon Boat along Perfume river
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Stop at the peak of Hai Van Pass which gives a stunning panoramic view of Danang city along this 21 kilometer mountainous road
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Visit the Khai Dinh Tomb, a stunning blend of Western and Eastern architecture constructed between 1920-1931.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Explore Hue's most famous attraction. Once the home of the Nguyen Emperor, the citadel also contains the Forbidden Purple City.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
Visit Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue’s largest pagoda. Built in 1601, it is the subject to many local folk rhymes and is considered the unofficial symbol of Hue
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Perfume River, Hue Vietnam
Cruise along the Perfume River by Dragon Boat, having a chance to take in the beautiful scenery before arriving back in the city center
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from all hotels in Hoi An and Danang within radius of the city center. Pickup in Hoi An is between 7-7:30am and Danang 8-8:30am
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you are staying in Hue after your journey, please let our staff know in advance!
- Any special requirements, please let us know!
- Please provide all information such as phone number, email and accommodation details
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.