Hue City Private Tour
We classified to choose the excellent English speaking, friendly, thoughtful and fexible, knowledgeble tour guides for you. New and morden with A/C vehicles. We will tell you some stories and myths not common in guidebooks or on the internet. We would take care you before, during and after the tour. We can customize the tours following your requests as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at a local food restaurant with 7 dishes. We would take note carefully your food allergies to make sure you have a great lunch. 2 bottles of water/ person/ day. Wet tissues.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water and wet tissues
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Minh Mang
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, Tips, drinks in lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
We will visit the working and the residence place of 13 Emperors, concubines and eunuchs. It includes: The citadel, Royal city and Forbidden city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
Taking a dragon boat to go along the Perfume river to visit the oldest pagoda in Center and South of Vietnam from 1601. There are many stories and myths about the locals and Kim Long village. Visiting the Phuoc Duyen tower, Marble turtle, great bell, Three door gate, Dai Hung main pagoda, Bonsai trees, Aston martin car of the monk who burnt himself in 1963.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Minh Mang, Huong Tho, Hurong Tra, Hue 530000 Vietnam
Tomb of the second Emperor of Nguyen dynasty. Who had over 500 concubines, 142 children and 78 sons. The tomb is the
Masterpiece of architecture get along fine with beautiful wild nature.
The tomb have never been used in the past, only for his after-life. What he needed in this life, He had prepared for himself before he died. Inside the tomb, the guide will tell you a scary secret.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
The most expensive and beautiful tomb in over the world. It is out of the traditional architecture, the mixture among Hinduism, Buddism, Christianity, Vietnamese and French. They went to France to buy cement, to China and Japan to buy color glass, ceramics, porcelain to break them into small peaces to inlaid to decorate.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick the tourists up at the hotels in Hue city center around 2 kms. Other picks up outside the city center ( hotels, airports, sea-ports outside of Hue city center), you have to pay extra fees. Airports
- Phu Bai Airport, Hue Vietnam
- Chan May port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.