Hue City: Full-Day Tour From Hoi An With Lunch
After being collected from meeting point at 7:00 AM, embark to spend a day exploring Vietnam's former imperial capital, Hue, with its fascinating historical sights. Your tour will begin with stops to admire the area's natural beauty at Hai Van Pass, where you can view in particular the Ocean Cloud Pass and Lang Co beach, the most beautiful beach in Vietnam.
Upon arrival in Hue, you will start your visit at the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction. Here you will find the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City, and the Emperor's Private Residence. After that, the tour continues to Thien Mu Pagoda. Considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
- Entry/Admission - Lang Co Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, 530000 Vietnam
Take the private car trip from Hue to Danang and you will have the option of going through Hai Van tunnel or crossing Hai Van pass, one of the most scenic routesthat winds around the mountainside of Truong Son range and overlooks the East Sea. Hai Van Pass, also known as the Ocean Cloud Pass, will surely satisfy your desire for adventure and getting off-the-beaten-track.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lang Co Beach, Hue Vietnam
Recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world in 2009, Lang Co Bay at the foot of Hai Van Pass and against the prime forest of Bach Ma National Park is famed for its spectacular beauty and diverse ecology. A trip from Hue to Danang is not complete without a stop-over here where you can contemplate the long white-sand beach with blue seawater of Lang Co Bay. It will capture every visitor’s heart at first sight!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Accessible by climbing 109 stone steps, this luxurious tomb is the most aesthetic tomb that displays perfect fusion of Western and Eastern architecture. Unlike the construction materials used for the other tombs, KhaiDinh tomb was heavily influenced by French architecture, using modern materials such as steel and reinforced concrete.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Thien Mu Pagoda is one of the most mentioned iconic landmarks in Hue. Not only does it go on romantic poems and songs, Thien Mu is a beautiful sacred 7-story pagoda and a must-see site for all tourists when visiting the ancient capital.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
An enormous complex of palace that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam – the Nguyen Dynasty. Most of the majestic buildings in the Imperial City, including massive halls, royal courtyards, manicured gardens, were well preserved and restored, despite harsh bombing during the Vietnam war.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: 43 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
2: 10 Trần Hưng Đạo, Sơn Phong, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
3: Lý Thường Kiệt, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.