Hue City 1 Day From Da Nang
A day-trip from Da Nang to visit the historical sights of Hue city. You will learn about the old capital city of Vietnam, with insights provided by your knowledgable and experienced tour guide.
• Explore the Royal Citadel and the Forbidden City
• Visit the Khai Dinh Tomb
• Marvel at the Thien Mu Pagoda
• Enjoy a private lunch at a local restaurant
• Enjoy spectacular views from the Eastern Sea to the world-famous Hai Van pass
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation in an air-conditioned 16-29 seat minibus
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Da Nang, Da Nang
08h00:Pick up at hotels in Đa Nang Or A La Carte Danang Beach (200 Võ Nguyên Giáp, Phước Mỹ, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng 550000). Car journey will take you on the most beautiful mountain in Vietnam -
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, Phu Tho Vietnam
08h50:Group stops to visit and take photos at the
Hai Van Pass and
Lang Co Beach - the world's most beautiful bays.
Stop At: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
11h30:Have lunch in Hue city.
12h30:Visit heritages in Hue city:
Imperial City, Thien Mu pagoda, Khai Dinh Tomb.
Pass By: Da Nang, Da Nang
16h00:Come back Da Nang city
19h00:Group comes to Da Nang . Finish tour.
Departure Point :1: Võ Nguyên Giáp, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
2: Đà Nẵng Museum of Cham Sculpture, Số 02 Đ. 2 Tháng 9, Bình Hiên, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
3: Nguyễn Tất Thành, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.