Huchuy Qosqo Trekking to Machupicchu 2 Days trip,Cusco
Enjoy dis ideal journey of 2 days in a trip that will lead you to Machupicchu the lost city of the Incas. Throughout your trip, you will walk along a road that is more than 600 years old and reach Huch'uy Qosqo the secret city of the Incas built in the fourteenth century by Emperor Wiracocha. Our experienced guides will accompany you and show you the most authentic of our culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Tourist train service from Ollanatytambo to Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Bus to go down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (Place where the train station is located).
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Professional bilingual tourism guide for 2 days (Spanish and English).
- First aid and oxygen balloon.
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
What's excluded :
- Breakfast and dinner day 1
- Lunch and Dinner day 2
- Mineral water during the tour
Day 1: Cusco city - Huchuy qosqo-Aguas Calientes
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will pick you up at your hotel at 7:00 in the morning, our private transportation Aita Peru will take you to the shores of the Qoriqocha lagoon for one hour. Here at high altitude you will begin this beautiful hike accompanied by your expert hiking guide. During your journey you will enjoy wonderful landscapes and walk along an Inca trail that leads to the palace of the Inca Wiracocha. After visiting this beautiful Inca palace, we will descend to the village of Lamay where our tourist transport awaits us and takes us to Ollantaytambo station. You will take the train that will take you to Machupicchu town where you will spend the night.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a hotel *** at Aguas Calientes town
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu- Cusco
Stop At: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Signposted from main square, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Peru
Going up early is a good idea, so you can enjoy Machupicchu more peacefully. We will walk along a zigzagging road full of bleachers that climbs from 2000 meters to 2440 meters when we reach Machupicchu. You will always be accompanied by your professional guide who will make you live an unforgettable experience during your visit to Machupicchu. In the afternoon you will return by train enjoying the beautiful landscape of wild forests and corn crops of the Urubamba river valley until you reach Ollantaytambo. From here our private transport will take you to your hotel in the city of Cusco.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Cusco city, Airport and bus station
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.