Huaynapicchu mountain hike + Machu Picchu entrance ticket
Hike to the summit of Huaynapicchu one of the top attractions when you visit Machu Picchu. You can choose to enter Machu Picchu at 6am, 7am or 8am. The 6am and 7am ticket allows you to hike Huaynapicchu at 7am. The 8am ticket allows you to hike Huaynapicchu at 10am.
The hike will take you approximately 3 hours round trip for the short trail and about 4 hours round trip if you do the long trail to reach the Temple of the Moon.
You can explore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu with this same ticket and discover highlights of the citadel on your own, such as the Temple of the Sun, the Sacred Rock, etc.
Avoid long ticket lines at Machu Picchu by booking in advance.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Official ticket to enter the trail to hike to the summit of Huaynapicchu
- Official Entrance ticket to the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu
- Explore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu at your own pace
- Enter the trail to hike to the Sun Gate with this ticket
- Enter the trail to hike to the Inca Bridge with this ticket
- Entry/Admission - Huayna Picchu
What's excluded :
- Guide or Guided Tour inside Machupicchu is NOT included
- Entrance to hike Machupicchu Montaña not included on this ticket
- Transportation to Machupicchu is NOT included
- Visit: Huayna Picchu, Carretera Hiram Bingham Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu 08680 Peru
This ticket allows you to hike to the summit of Huaynapicchu mountain to view the amazing Inca structures along the way, and once you reach the top, your mind will wonder with awe at the beautiful scenery that surrounds the amazing Inca structures on this Mountain. Additionally, you will be able to get an amazing view of the Machu Picchu citadel ruins below. You must book in advance as only 100 tickets are available on any given day.
Departure Point :Huayna Picchu, Carretera Hiram Bingham Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu 08680 Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.