Huangpu River Cruise and Shanghai Nightlife Experience with Optional Late Dinner
Shanghai is famous for its beautiful nights. Experience the metropolis of Shanghai in a unique way. As evening comes, the city quiets down and gears up for its big night ahead. A Huangpu river night cruise and admission to Shanghai nightlife bars and clubs is the perfect way to experience the other side of this city. See the most dramatic views of Shanghai. On a starry night, gaze from the boat and see the stately row of buildings at the Bund. This quintessential example of multinational architecture gives off an aura of color, painting the night skyline. Then head to French concession, visiting one of the best secret bars--listed in the top 50 bars in Asian. The tour concludes at Bar Rouge or Mint plus the best night clubs in town. A optional late dinner ready for you after drinking
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 1 complimentary drink
- Local late dinner (if tour option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Xintiandi
- Entry/Admission - Former French Concession
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huangpu River, China
Your tour begins with a 60-minute cruise. You will be picked up from your hotel lobby and sent directly to the cruise pier. On this Huangpu River cruise, see glimpses of Shanghai’s past from the beginning of the 20th century through WWII. The boat offers an excellent view of the famous colonial-era buildings alongside the Bund, including the Peace Hotel with its unique pyramid roof in blazing green and the Customs House with its large clock tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xintiandi, Lane 181, Taicang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200021 China
After the cruise experience, head for some fun in Shanghai’s bars and clubs. You will be taken to two delight bars. The first is in the Xitiandi area. You may have already seen Xintiandi’s beauty in the day time, but today you will see its intrigue at night. Stroll along the bar street, pick one of them, and enjoy the great atmosphere.
Next, experience Shanghai’s newest breeds of “speakeasy” bars. In the spirit of the speakeasy, it’s name is secret–you will find out once you’ve arrived there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Finish with a visit to the best night club in the town. Location is dependent on the performances happening on the date of travel chosen. Tour concludes at the nightclub. You are free to soak up the music and dance your life away to the modern techno tunes.
In additional, there is optional late dinner ready for you. It’s more like drinking culture that eat something after drinking. We will take you to local drinking dining place which specific for nightclub player. You will see lots of young and fashion girls and guys eating there. It may looks like nightclub canteen but the food is excellent.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in ShanghaiPorts
- Shanghai cruise terminal (No.500 East Daming Road, Hongkou District)
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- River cruise subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change in itinerary to visit an extra bar or club
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.