Huanghua of Great Wall Water Layover
Our professional English speaking guide will pick you up at Beijing Capital International Airport or City Hotel and drive to Huanghuacheng Water Great Wall in an hour. It is located in Huairou District, Beijing, and is named after the third section of the Great Wall. This is the only Great Wall in Beijing that is connected to the water. It is 70 kilometers from Beijing.
Our stopover tour is for those who have a long stopover (9 hours or more) and want to visit the Great Wall or other attractions between two long flights. We offer a wide range of tours so you can choose the best Beijing attractions you would like to visit.
In addition, the highlights of this tour are:
There are no hidden fees.
All our airport tours are value for money. We will make sure that your short time in Beijing is worth your lifetime.
Note: In order to make this trip possible, your stay must be at least 9 hours or longer (between flights).
per adult from
What's included :
- Huanghuacheng Water Great Wall Tickets, Appearance Bird's Nest, Water Cube, Mineral Water, Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Great Wall at Huanghuacheng
What's excluded :
- Accompanying, driver tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Wall at Huanghuacheng, 60 km (37 miles) N of Beijing, Beijing 102209 China
Our professional English guide drive takes you to the Great Wall of Huanghuacheng
Huanghuacheng Water Great Wall Tourist Area is located in Jiuduhe Town, Huairou District, Beijing, 65 kilometers away from Beijing. It is famous for its strangeness and is a tourist and leisure resort integrating mountains and rivers, clear water and ancient Great Wall. The “Three Wonders” here is even more fascinating and amazing.
The "Great Wall" built in the Ming Yongle period is hovering over the ridge and surrounded by the shores of Lake Yuming. The scenery is beautiful.
The “two musts” lakes will naturally disconnect the Great Wall, forming a peculiar landscape of the Great Wall playing water and the water without the Great Wall.
"Three musts" in the chestnut garden of the Ming Dynasty, the ancient trees are intertwined and have different forms. The dragon's body of the bead and the crown of the heavens are full of praise.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :北京首都机场, Chaoyang, China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.