Hualien Guangfu Forest Motorbiking
The Guangfu motorbiking route winds 21 kilometers up one of Hualien’s famous beautiful forest trail. Turn the throttle and zipping up through the cool mountain air, passing waterfalls and lanky palm trees to a altitude of 1,200 meters above sea level, from which distant mountains and lush valleys are just waiting to be instagrammed.
Bring your loved one for a romantic view, your secret crush if you wish to have them fall madly for you, or your friends if you’ve already been left and need mother nature to console your bruised and bleeding heart. This trip is for the thrill-seeker, site-seer, nature lover, photographer, or just the average person looking to live a little.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free Hualien City area pick up/ transfer (assembly at Uniquefun HQ)
- Full gear and safety equipment
- Coaching for fundamental equipment usage
- Tour guide
- Assistance for photographs
- For English service, please call 3 days in advance
What's excluded :
- Unlisted transportation service
- Personal expenses
Meeting Time: 08:00am
Departure with 4 people, full refund cancellation will be given if insufficient number of participants.
Customers with insufficient experience of riding motorbikes are strongly recommended to choose "Totoro forest motorbiking tour"
Pick up-Transfer to Guangfu Jilitan Lake-Sightseeing at GeelyTan
-Riding instruction-Riding the forest trail-Picnic at picturesque spot
-Riding back to trailhead-Return transfer to Hualien City.
• Guangfu Sugar Factory, No. 19, Tangchang St., Dajin Vil., Guangfu Township Taiwan
Departure Point :Hualien Station, No. 100, Guolian 1st Road, Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan 970
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Time: 08:00amMeeting Point:Free pick up service within Hualien city (no transfer service beyond Hualien city)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.