HuaHin By Night
This is an introduction trip of Hua Hin City and it is recommended as a tour to be taken soon after your arrival. The introduction of the railway in the 1920 transformed this once tiny fishing village into an elegant resort where royalty and the aristocracy spent their summer months. Today luxury hotels have merely added to the regal and tranquil atmosphere which western travelers are now beginning to discover. .
We start this trip by going by Tuk Tuk to visit Hua Hin is famous railway station where the guide will give some fascinating facts of Hua Hin. On by Tuk Tuk we go through the bustling town to see the busy fishing pier watch the day-catch being off-loaded before we enjoy dinner in one of Hua Hin is Thai-seafood restaurants in the Night Market Area. After dinner we walk to the Night-Market with free time to explore before our return to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hua Hin Night Bazaar
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips,Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hua Hin Night Bazaar, Dechanuchit Street In der interaktiven Karte wird Bangkok als Ort falschlicherweise angezeigt! Bitte korrigieren! Danke, Hua Hin Thailand
This is an introduction trip of Hua Hin City and it is recommended as a tour to be taken soon after your arrival. The introduction of the railway in the 1920 transformed this once tiny fishing village into an elegant resort where royalty and the aristocracy spent their summer months. Today luxury hotels have merely added to the regal and tranquil atmosphere which western travelers are now beginning to discover.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
(Booking minimum 2 adults)Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel / Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then extra charges will be applicable.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.